Check out the Wix Answers API Docs for more information.
Before you can begin using the connector make sure you have the following information available.
Tenant Subdomain- This is the subdomain you wish to extract data from.
API Access Token- To get an access Token complete the following steps.
In the Wix Answers app, go to Settings > Tools > Webhooks & API Keys.
- Click the API Keys tab at the top.
- Click + Add API Key.
- Enter the API key name.
- Provide Token Read Only access
- Click Save.
- Click to copy the API Secret Key and save it for future use.
- Click Saved It.
- Your API Key appears in the Key ID column.
- Click the Show More icon next to an API key to edit or delete it.
For more details on Wix Answers Access Tokens see here.
Secret- This is your tenant secret.
|All-time, except for Replies where 1 year is the maximum.
Updated 3 months ago