Check out the docs (Explore API (talkdesk.com) for more information
Accessing the Talkdesk APIs
- If you are a current customer with a plan, email [email protected] to ask for the API access and your account information. Please note that each partner app has access to a set of APIs (the requested ones) and there can be no exceptions (adding or removing scopes) per customer request.
- If you are a current customer without a plan, contact your Customer Success Manager.
Set up Source in Kleene app
Now you should have everything you need to set up the source in the Kleene app.
- Source name Choose any name you wish
- Region There are 3 supported regions:
- TalkDesk Domain The TalkDesk environment that you would like to extract data from.
- Oauth Client ID In the overview section of your app, you should see your “Application (client) ID”
- Oauth Client Secret This is your client secret value
Your client secret is finite and will expire after configured lifespan is exceeded.
|Backfill||✅||The following reports allow data extraction from all history (Calls, User Status, Feedback). The following reports allow data extraction within the last 13 months (Studio Flow, Contacts, Ring Attempts, Outbound Dialler, Quality Management Evaluation)|
|Incremental||✅||Currently Supported on 5/8 reports this may change to 8/8 in the future.|
|Custom backfill||✅||31 day time range limitation.|
|⬇️ Report||🔑 Incremental key||🔑 Primary key||📄 Link to API endpoint|
|User status||User Status Report|
|Studio Flow||Studio Flow Execution Report|
|Ring Attempts||Ring Attempts Report|
|Outbound Dialler Calls||Outbound Dialer Calls Report|
|Quality Management Evaluation||Quality Management Evaluation Analysis Report|
- Requests can only be made in blocks of 31 days.
Updated 10 months ago