Google Search Console
To get set up with the Kleene Google Search Console connector, you will need to login with a Google account that has access and the appropriate permissions to the relevant domain. To do this, please follow these instructions:
- Go to Google Search Console.
- Ensure the appropriate domain is selected in the dropdown menu beneath the Google Search Console logo in the top left.
- Navigate to settings at the bottom of the left hand menu (if the menu is collapsed click on the burger menu icon next to the Google logo).
- Click on Users and Permissions.
- Ensure the user you will use to set up the connector has Permission set to 'Owner' or 'Full'.
- Within the Kleene application sign in with google.
|Backfill||✅||Limited to 2 years.|
|Incremental||✅||All reports using |
How the reports work
With the exception of sitemaps all reports use the Search Analytics Query endpoint. The dimensions used are listed as composite primary keys below. To understand how the metrics are calculated please read Google's documentation the performance report.
|⬇️ Report||🔑 Incremental key||🔑 Primary key||Aggregation Type||📄 Link to API endpoint|
|Analytics By Appearances||Page||Query Search Analytics|
|Analytics By Page||Page||Query Search Analytics|
|Analytics By Page With Properties||Property||Query Search Analytics|
|Analytics By Properties||Property||Query Search Analytics|
Updated 3 months ago