To get set up with the Elasticsearch connector, you will need the following:
- Elasticsearch URL - This is the URL associated with your Elasticsearch server.
- Username - The username associated with the Elasticsearch server.
- Password - The password associated with the Elasticsearch server.
- Elasticsearch Index - The name of the ES Index you want to extract documents from.
- Date Field - The date field which specifies the creation or indexing date of each document with the Elasticsearch index.
SSH Tunnelling is available for selection in the source config, where you can then enter Bastion Hostname, User and Port information. And then supply the key file to complete the setup.
Note: Wildcards are supported for the Index field
|Retrieves entries of the chosen Date Field parameter greater than the maximum _KLEENE_EXTRACT_DATE
It is recommended that the source is set-up by someone that has experience administrating Elasticsearch servers.
|🔑 Incremental key
|🔑 Primary key
|Specified during set-up through the Date Field parameter
Updated 3 months ago