Check out the docs Hubspot API (hubspot.com) for more information
Accessing the Hubspot APIs
- In order to access the Hubspot API's you will first need to create a Private App within your Hubspot account.
To create a private app follow the below steps:
- In your HubSpot account, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Integrations > Private Apps.
- Click Create private app.
- On the Basic Info tab, configure the details of your app:
- Enter your app's name.
- Hover over the placeholder logo and click the upload icon to upload a square image that will serve as the logo for your app.
- Enter a description for your app.
- Click the Scopes tab.
- Select the Read or Write checkbox for each scope you want your private app to be able to access. You can also search for a specific scope using the Find a scope search bar.
Below are the scopes you will definitely need to make requests to the available Kleene extracts:
- crm.objects.marketing_events.read (requires Enterprise level access)
After you're done configuring your app, click Create app in the top right.
Once the Private app has been set-up you will be able to see the API access token upon request. You will use this token to set-up the source in the Kleene app.
Set up Source in the Kleene app
Now you should have everything you need to set up the source in the Kleene app.
Choose any name you wish
Give the source a meaningful description.
Hubspot API Key
This is the API key associated with the private app created for the Kleene integration.
|⬇️ Report||🔑 Incremental key||🔑 Primary key||📄 Link to API endpoint|
|Deal Associations||Deals Report|
|Line Items||Line Items Report|
|Contact Associations||Contact Associations Report|
|Company Associations||Company Associations Report|
|Ticket Associations||Ticket Associations Report|
|Email Campaigns||Email Campaigns Report|
|Marketing Emails||Marketing Emails Report|
|Marketing Events||Marketing Events Report|
Updated 11 months ago