Check out the Outlook mail API docs here for more information.
To get set up you will just need to set up an App registration from your Azure account with the relevant permissions.
You must have admin access to your Azure portal.
Create an app
- In your Azure account, search “App Registrations” in the search bar and head to App Registrations.
- Click “New Registration”
- Name your registration, suggested: kleene-outlook-integration
- Select “Accounts in this organizational directory only (<company_name> only - Single-tenant)”
- Leave redirect-URI blank.
- Head to API Permissions on the left menu then click “Add Permission”.
- Under the Microsoft APIs tab, click “Microsoft Graph”.
- Click Application permissions, tick the following permissions, and save.
Create Client Secret
- Head to Certificates & Secrets on the left-hand menu.
- Click “New Client Secret” - give it a name and an expiry date of your choosing.
- Copy and save the Secret value in a safe and secure place.
You will need the following entered into the Kleene app in order to authenticate
- Tenant ID
- Client ID (Application ID of App registration created above)
- Client Secret
|Incremental||✅||Based on |
The outlook connector contains 1 report for all messages. This report will get all email data on all accounts set up in your Azure account.
|⬇️ Report||🔑 Incremental key||🔑 Primary key||📄 Link to API endpoint|
Updated 7 months ago