- Supports Aurora MySQL 3 and higher
You will need to whitelist the following IPs:
The following credentials are required to get set up with our MySQL connector.
- Hostname - To retrieve your hostname visit sign in to your AWS account and navigate to Databases -> Choose the relevant MySQL database -> Connectivity & Security
- Port - By default the value is
3306. To retrieve your port number visit sign in to your AWS account and navigate to Databases -> Choose the relevant MySQL database -> Connectivity & Security
- Database User - Enter the user name of a valid database user. This can be checked by executing the following command in an IDE connected to the MySQL Aurora database:
- Database Password - Enter the password of the chosen database user. The master user password can be reset by following these steps
- Database Name - Enter the database identifier of the database that you would like to connect to.
In the extra parameters field, please enter:
If you would like to connect via a bastion, you will need to tick the "Requires tunneling" checkbox and enter your Bastion Host credentials.
To see how to set up your bastion tunneling credentials, check out our documentation here.
When running an extract you will be asked to select a schema, then a table to extract.
You will also have the option to select the fields you wish to pull back. By default all fields are ingested.
Changing selected fields
If you change the fields you have selected after the extract has been running, any further extracts on append will fail, due to the column mismatch.
If you would like to add new fields, please run a new extract on Drop, Create, Load, to a new destination table. You can then set your extract to append onto this new table.
Please then select your load method and Extract Type.
If you select incremental, you will need to select your incremental key, to see how incremental works, you can head here.
Lastly, in order for Kleene to successfully pull the data without any duplicates or missing rows, we have selected the primary key, if for any reason this primary key selection is wrong or empty, please override it correctly.
Updated about 1 year ago