Check out the Salesforce Bulk API docs here for more information.
You will just need your Salesforce username and password to get set up.
|Incremental||✅||Supported by using a WHERE clause|
|API reliability||🟢||Reliable API|
There is one report for Salesforce called custom report. This report takes a custom SOQL query, allowing you to query any queryable Salesforce object.
To test your Salesforce connector, you can use the following query:
SELECT Id FROM Account
Salesforce does not support the use of
* as a wildcard, therefore you have to know which fields you are looking to return.
You can find out which objects and fields are available by using the Salesforce Bulk API endpoints listed here.
If you are unsure of the exact fields that you are looking to return, please contact your Kleene customer success manager for support.
Bulk API 2.0 doesn’t support SOQL queries that include any of these items:
- GROUP BY, OFFSET, or TYPEOF clauses.
- Aggregate Functions such as COUNT().
- Date functions in GROUP BY clauses. (Date functions in WHERE clauses are supported.)
- Compound address fields or compound geolocation fields. (Instead, query the individual components of compound fields.)
- Parent-to-child relationship queries. (Child-to-parent relationship queries are supported.)
Updated 12 months ago