For more information on the Apple Search Ads API check out the docs here.
To set up the Apple Search Ads connector you will need to generate your client credentials. This is done using our Public Key. Please contact your Kleene CSM to get our public key then head to Apple Search Ads UI as account administrators invite users with API permissions using the following process:
- From the Apple Search Ads UI, choose Sign In > Advanced and log in as an account administrator.
- From the Users menu in the top-right corner, select the account to invite users to.
- Choose Account Settings > User Management.
- Click Invite Users to invite users to your Apple Search Ads organization.
- In the User Details section, enter the user’s first name, last name, and Apple ID.
- In the User Access and Role section, select an API user role.
- Click Send Invite. The invited user receives an email with a secure code. The user signs into the secure Apple URL in the email and inputs the provided code, which activates the user’s account.
- This user logs into the Search Ads UI, choose Account Settings > API. Paste the key you obtained into the Public Key field.
- You will also need our private key so get this from your Kleene CSM and you are now ready to set the connector up!
|Backfill||✅||Custom backfill is supported on all reports except for Campaigns.|
|Incremental||✅||Campaign Reports, Adgroup reports, Ad Reports|
Updated 6 months ago