- Supports MySQL version 8.0.0 and higher
You will need to whitelist the following IPs:
The following credentials are required to get set up with our MySQL connector.
- Hostname - By default the value is localhost. It can be found in Hosting -> Manage -> MySQL database
- Port - By default the value is
3306. It can be found by executing the following command in an IDE connected to the MySQL database: show variables where
variable_name = 'port';
- Database User - This can be checked by executing the following command in an IDE connected to the MySQL database:
- Database Password - If you do not know the relevant Database Password it can be checked by following these steps.
You will also need to enter the database name that you would like to connect to.
In the extra parameters field, please enter:
If you would like to connect via a bastion, you will need to tick the "Requires tunneling" checkbox and enter your Bastion Host credentials.
To see how to set up your bastion tunneling credentials, check out our documentation here.
When running an extract you will be asked to select a schema, then a table to extract.
You will also have the option to select the fields you wish to pull back.
Changing selected fields
If you change the fields you have selected after the extract has been running, any further extracts on append will fail due to the column mismatch.
If you would like to add new fields, please run a new extract on Drop, Create, Load, to a new destination table. You can then set your extract to append onto this new table.
Please then select your load method and Extract Type.
If you select incremental, you will need to select your incremental key. To see how incremental works, you can head here.
Lastly, in order for Kleene to successfully pull the data without any duplicates or missing rows, we have selected the primary key. If for any reason this primary key selection is wrong or empty, please override it correctly.
Updated 3 months ago