For more information please use the API documentation here.
To create a source for the elm connector you need your elm API key.
To generate your API key follow these steps:
- Log in to elm.
- Head to account settings
- Visit the API Tab, here you will be able to generate your key.
If you cannot see a retailer that you have set up with elm as an option please contact your Kleene CSM.
|Variable backfill is supported on the Data reports.
|Incremental is supported on the data reports.
- Some combinations of retailers and timeframes will result in duplicate rows when extracting incrementally.
- Some combinations of retailers and timeframe will not have data up to the current date.
These Limitations will cause the extract to fail:
- Ocado and Epicurium do not have access to store level data
- Running an extract that you do not have elm data for will fail - you can see your available retailers by running the retailers report.
- BP does not have daily data available.
Updated 3 months ago